Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pregnancy Brain

As a mommy-to-be, all the books you read about pregnancy mention a tendency to forget things that you, pre-belly, would have otherwise remembered. They aren't lying!

Tonight was the perfect example. I was trying to log onto Blogger to add something witty (I can't think of what it was now, of course) to the Wonder Twins' blog, when I encountered an error message. "Incorrect login or password." Hmmm. I knew the email address was the correct login, so I deduced it must be the password. I tried the 10 regular rotating passwords I typically use and every variation of "wonder twins" imaginable. No dice. After several annoying back-and-forths with Google via email, I finally got to the screen where I reset the password.

All that just because I couldn't remember the password. I have a distinct feeling that it's going to come to me at 3 a.m. around bathroom break number three.

In other news... Geof and I are taking the twins to the doctor tomorrow for their post first trimester check up. We're not sure if we'll get to do another ultrasound. We're hoping so! I really want Geof to see them move (dance), since he missed it last time. I'll be sure to give you the skinny on the big bump tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment