Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Love Kleenex with Vicks

It's been far too long since I last posted an update to this blog! The cranky culprits keeping me from adding new material? Sinus pain, a runny nose and exhaustion. Ugh!

The start of a new month brought a host of new symptoms to my pregnancy experience. First came the sneezing, which was closely followed by razor blade-like sinus pain in my "T" zone. Then came the unstoppable nose blowing and congestion. Yep. I should've invested in Kleenex infused with Vicks, because I went through many boxes of them before relief finally came this Monday.

The pregnancy books warn that mucus may increase when you're with child(ren) in order to trap more germs from getting into mommy's system. If that's true, then the Wonder Twins are going to be germ free for the rest of the lives.

Thankfully, I am now feeling much better. I'm trying hard to get lots of sleep to ward off the exhaustion that I think caused all the nasal nonsense in the first place. I never thought going to be bed at 9 p.m. would be so possible! Ahhhh. Thank you, Vicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment